LATTERIA - PANTAI INDAH KAPUK, JAKARTA UTARA

6:02 AM


We could really see how past this days there's so much gelato and ice cream traffic going around PIK. Latteria is the newest Gelato bar that open in PIK, precisely beside The Cup. You can easily notice this from the wood and black exterior and a huge sign of Latteria. So excited to find out this place, since i'm an ice cream and gelato junkie! Because since my last trip to Grom, i really want some gelato places open around near my house so i just can easily go get my gelato when i want it!


Yes, you can clearly feel the comfy out of this place because it's really well decorated and sooooooooo cozy!



And, can we admire this mural art wall? Geez, i think i have a special thing with mural art wall. I always find it as a touch up for an extra perfection! Okay enough talking, let's just see all this Gelato galore!



Did i mention that they have 20 flavors of gelato? Like really? 20? I just can't even pick 5 different flavors and yet they give me 20 options of flavors! I just can't. lol.



I don't know how they do it, but all of their flavors of gelato has unique name. Like Not So Complicated flavor, it's basically chocolate popcorn and peanut butter crunch flavor. And like Deez Nutz is basically hazelnut, chocolate, and nutella. I find it really hilarious!


For price, you get 2 scoops for IDR 38k and IDR 50k for 3 scoops. I mean, come on guys! It's not really expensive, instead it's really worth it!

Jack and Rose with Velvet Meringue: IDR 38k
Jack and rose is basically rose water and pistachio. Yes, you read that right! I can really feel the rose water and it's really good. Moreover the pistachio, it's not too sweet and balance well with the rose flavor. Velvet meringue is perfect for sweet lover like me! Basically, you can mix everything in here without thinking it's matching with this or that. All of them are perfect fit to each other!


Definitely will be go back and try more flavor! Thank you for reading!

Latteria Gelato and Dessert Bar
Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta Utara
Ruko Crown Golf Blok D No. 39
Price for two: IDR 100k

Instagram

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pure Gelato Sydney. Highest Awarded Gelato Manufacturer,
    Retailer & Online orders in Sydney for Pure gelato and ice cream cake.

    ReplyDelete