BURGO - PURI MANSION, JAKARTA BARAT

5:22 AM


There's so many new places opening lately around my place. Like in only 1 or 2 weeks in between, there will be new places. So overwhelming. But that's a good thing becaue it's a prove that culinary business will never have an ending. So, (i think) Burgo is the first restaurant that joint in Puri Mansion, Jakarta Barat area. It's located in the shophouse which is turn into a restaurant. I think they took so many risk just to open a restaurant here, because there'll be not much going there. I hope there'll be a new restaurant that joint in the Puri Mansion Area. Burgo is located at Rukan Puri Mansion Blok B19, more to be exact at Jl. Lkr Luar Barat, Kembangan - Jakarta Barat. Just use your waze and you'll be fine! There's not much crazy turn so it will be easily spotted.

If you're full of creativity, then you'll notice and know what they sell here since it's pretty obvious what they sell here. Yes! It's a burger. Burgo = Burger (?) Yeah that's just my random tought of the day. NEXT!


The first step as i walk in, what i think is "Wow, this place could be huge!" By what i mean huge is, it could be really popular to some people that might want to chill and hang out with friends. Just look at the interior here! It's really cozy, especially at night.


If you could look closely, there's so much painting hanging on the wall. And it's not just cheap ass painting, it's a great and huge painting.


The seated place kinda remind me of Olivier. Round and only 1 table in it. It just makes us gather more intimate than the usual seated. But the table is huge enough to eat food in it.



They have bar too, it's for drink and go people. You don't want to enjoy your dish and be seated at bar huh?




Truffle Fries: IDR 28k
(served with BRUGO chili sauce)
Little story about this, when we ordered it. It's completely just like usual fries. No truffle oil at all. We ask them to change it. Turns out they forget to put the truffle oil. It's really boring for me to get like usual fries that you would get in fast food restaurant. I mean, come on! They can do better than this, step up your game! The special chili sauce is ok, but it wasn't that 'chili'. Not much spices going around. Again, another disappointment.



Fish & Chips: IDR 37k
Another decent fish and chips that you would get in other places. Doesnt mean it's decent so it's not great,what i would tell you; it's great. I love the fish inside, it's so soft, and the level of cripsines is ok. Great for light food. But. if you're hungry and wanted something more than this, i'm not recommend you this.




Five Cheese Burger: IDR 88k
(All beef patty, two cheddars, mozzarella, and gouda, caramelized onions, pickled peppers, special sauce, parmesan crusted bun)
It's such a total drooling by just read at the menu, like five cheese?! instant die! The patty is tender and great seasoning. The onion is great too, my fave part! The bun is special because it's really soft and it's fit up the patty. But, i don't have my 'this is my moment' moment. It's just usual burger that you would get in another place. I expecting a lot more from the burger.



Patty Mac Cheesy: IDR 78k
(All beef patty, grilled slav of mac and cheese, fried onions, smokey bbq sauce)
I don't know there's slightly different from my patty than the five cheese burger patty. My patty is still raw on the inside, From what they explained, they want to give it an extra juicy to the burger so when you cut and eat it, it will be great. Turns out, it's not for my tongue. I just feel so rubbery. I don't like my patty to be juicy, i want it well done, not medium rare or medium. They should've ask first if i want to have a well done or medium. So i can choose the level of my patty. Maybe people would prefer the juicy one, i get it. It's okay since everyone preference is different. But i prefer my patty to be well done.

The grilled slab of mac and cheese is REALLY lack of seasoning. Like i it's just a mac and cheese, WITHOUT the seasoning. One thing that keeps me going to eat this because the onion and bbq sauce, it's really great.

I'm not trying to be so harsh about this, this is indeed a great burger. I admit it. But, there's just something bothering me but it's okay since they're fairly new to the culinary industry. They will find out to work out things!



Modern Day Love Affair: IDR 18k
(chocolate swirl)
It's really hilarious that they name their Ice Pops with this name. For me, i don't really like this ice pops that much. Because, there's something that weird me out about this ice pops. But, my friends really like this. Again, it's a matter of preference.

Rockability Roots: IDR 18k
(root beer, vanilla)
My two fave combination ever! This two mixing together are the bomb! They're perfectly fit one to another. You can definitely taste the root beer and vanilla at the same time. My recommendation!



To be honest, i'm not the biggest fan of burger. BUT, if there's some places that serves burger that makes my mouth go wild, i would DEFINITELY go catch that burger! But for this place, i don't think i want to go to get the burger again. But for hang out and chill out with friend? Yes! This is the right place. Thank you for reading, Good day!


BURGO JAKARTA
Puri Mansion - Kembangan, Jakarta Barat 11610
Rukan Puri Mansion Blok B19 - Jl. Lingkar Luar Barat
Open from: 11 a.m - 10 p.m
Price for two: IDR 300k

You Might Also Like

0 comments